NOLA night!

NOLAchef

Registered
Hope to see some of you folks at The Office for our second New Orleans Night providing NOLA grub, cocktails, and music. The terraza will be open and HOPEFULLY showing the New Orleans Super Bowl championship game throughout the evening!

We're having a happy hour 5-8 with 2 x 1 cocktails and muffaletta specials.

From 5-midnight we'll be slinging fried fish & roast beef po'boys with creole slaw, red beans & rice, and more!

Come on down for a good time!

:D

First time to The Office. I spent an enjoyable evening running into familiar faces and meeting some new people. Liza put out a great spread--I had a po'boy to die for and the slaw on the side was perfect.

Look forward to next time Liza.

I wish I could be there!! I miss lowcountry food more than anything, but I work most evenings!! Is there any way you can do one on a Saturday???

I was there as well, great food and great atmosphere.

I think they do it on Tuesday's only, as in " Takeover Tuesday's ". But I believe they also deliver so you might want to see if you are in their delivery radius.

lejohnson said:
I wish I could be there!! I miss lowcountry food more than anything, but I work most evenings!! Is there any way you can do one on a Saturday???

NOLA night will be taking place the first Tuesday of every month at The Office in Las Cañitas! But I also do personal orders for muffalettas for delivery. Hit me up at [email protected] if anybody wants any!

Back