Non-Intensive Spanish Courses/Self Study

RosaliaLL

Registered
Hello everyone, I did a search of the forums and couldn't find any answers.

My work schedule is all over the place, and I can't commit myself to a 5 days a week, 4 hours a day kind of Spanish class.

I know private instruction is an option, but I enjoy being in a classroom setting.

I was wondering if anybody can recommend an institute that offers classes, for example, twice a week, or on weekends.

Alternatively, can anyone recommend a textbook that they have found useful for self-study? My level is probably a high-intermediate/low-advanced

I suggest you contact Matias Lodeiro, 15-5567-4301, and he may adjust your needs to his timetable.

Books i liked: Madrigal's magic Key to Spanish (although it covers the basics, it may teach you a few things you never got back then) and then probably more appropriate for your level is "Breaking out of Beginner's Spanish"- it's written in English but it's got plenty of secrets!!

I recommend my Spanish professor Martin (buenosaireslearningspanish @ gmail.com)

He has a small classroom in Palermo Hollywood and charges 45 pesos/hr.

He does individual lessons so it may not be what you are looking for but it has greatly helped me improve for an excellent price. He also prepares lessons for you included in the price.

Hello,
You can also contact Cristian at [email protected]
He has plenty of experience teaching , and is a certified Spanish teacher as second language. He gives private lessons too.

nikthaimassage said:
I would suggest getting a Spanish Speaking girlfriend or boyfriend.

Yes you can pick one up on the cheap in Barrio Chino!:rolleyes:

Back