Nordelta Info

DeziBee

Registered
Heya ladies~ or men of course..

We love the nordelta area but currently live in Belgrano.. we are having a kiddo soon but are unsure how many years we are staying in argie or going to my country.. we have thought about nordelta as the best option for the kid when it starts walking as I'm not the biggest fan of cities as I'm not used to ahve to actually look for a park..
But the only arguement my partner ever has AGAINST the move is I'm so sociable now in the city with having to find things to do to entertain me that maybe nordelta doesnt have as much to offer ? sooooo...
If you live there...
Are there any English yoga classes
(before I get any ranting... I'm interested in yoga in english to meet other expats and to relax and focus on my breath .. I have other activites in spanish that I don't need to relax for)
I also take clases in ceramics.. it's just a taller and I'm just learning as I go but I love it..
Or even anything else that you can suggest with activities for groups/ mums groups/ many expat things happening in there??

Thank you in advance~ xx

Hello, I have been in Nordelta only for weekends and it seems another world, very different to Belgrano.
I suggest you to try to go there on Sats and drink a coffee.
Im planning to move out Belgrano this Jan because Im looking for more nature and zona norte is nice for that. I live in Belgrano also so if wanna send me a private message lets exchange opinions.

Lu

We live in Complejo Villa Nueva, which is next to ND. My kids go to ND schools. I would not wanna live anywhere else. Is safe, its clean and everything you need is so close. If you go to Bahia( on the other side of the road of centro commercial) it's like mini Puerto Madero, with restaurants. There is also a gymboree daycare, where my girl went for 2 years. I love it here!!!

We lived further to the North and West from Nordelta but we visited quite often. Nice area.

Having lived awhile out there, I have to say that I would prefer raising kids outside the city. Not just because of the city streets and such, but mostly because the attitude between "la provincia" and "la ciudad" are quite different.

When my sister-in-law first came to live with us she was twelve and attended school in Tortuguitas. Her friends were all very down to earth, their parents as well. Few people from her school (private Catholic) lived in closed neighborhoods (they weren't "upper class") and things were a lot less hectic. The way they party out there is different, the attitudes picked up, etc.

Here, kids run wild all nights of the week, parties, dancing at discos, etc.

I know you won't have to put up with those particular issues for quite some time, but attitudes come early...

Just don't live in a closed neighborhood. In my opinion.

Back