Nordelta.

EL_TIGRE_de_Tigre

Registered
I am seeking opinions and perspective on Nordelta because I am seriously considering living there when I am in the country.

(I may buy, I may lease, I am not sure as this point in time???)

Whatever you can share with me would be greatly appreciated.

In advance,

Thank you so much.

Expensive.
A car (or two) a must.

Iz
Iz,

Can you please be more specific? (It would help me a lot, if you can.)

I am aware that a car is needed to live in Nordelta. I have been there before. I know the geography.

However, Expensive is a relative term in my mind. What may be expensive to one person, may not be expensive to me.

So if you could, please elaborate on what the difference in costs would be, relative to what one receives for what they pay.

e g >>> I know that a person can cut costs dramatically living in other places outside of gated communities. The tradeoff can be proximity to services / stores vs safety for example.

Thanks!

Almost sold out as a consequence of the quarantine according to local media. Now everyone wants to live there it seems.

I live in Nordelta and I can certainly recommend it from my positive experiences here. My family also have an excellent real estate company, here is their website: https://www.gabrielaiglesias.com.ar You'll also see pricing. Each barrio varies in price. Happy to answer questions if you are thinking of moving here!. Cheers
Dear Richard,

I am seriously thinking of living in Nordelta when I am in the country. I have been considering it for quite some time.

I have a couple of friends who live there, but their perspective is different from mine, so I don't bother to discuss with them much about the place.

I just bookmarked the website you shared with me. I will check it out in my free time.

I do plan on coming back to you via PM when I organize my thoughts / questions.

I do have one question for you right out of the gate though:

Does Nordelta generate their own power?

And if they do, that would be a form of insulation from power outages others suffer through at times. (I am not a big fan of gas appliances, I prefer electric. I don't really care if it is more expensive as this is a factor for me in my lifestyle choices.)

Thanks.

Dear Richard,

I am seriously thinking of living in Nordelta when I am in the country. I have been considering it for quite some time.

I have a couple of friends who live there, but their perspective is different from mine, so I don't bother to discuss with them much about the place.

I just bookmarked the website you shared with me. I will check it out in my free time.

I do plan on coming back to you via PM when I organize my thoughts / questions.

I do have one question for you right out of the gate though:

Does Nordelta generate their own power?

And if they do, that would be a form of insulation from power outages others suffer through at times. (I am not a big fan of gas appliances, I prefer electric. I don't really care if it is more expensive as this is a factor for me in my lifestyle choices.)

Thanks.

I'm not sure about the power, I believe it comes from the grid, although we've never had a power cut. It does have its own water supply and waste services Etc

Hi,

Advantages of living in Nordelta?

Restaurants/ shopping groceries etc?

Last edited:
Back