Notarised Document For A Child To Leave The Country

Farenheit

Registered
Has anyone had one of these documents prepared authorising one spouse to take their children out of the country without the presence of the other? Which notary public did you use? I'm looking for a recommendation from someone whose document has been tried and tested, haha. Thanks!

You can notarize your signature at the American Consulate here. They charge a fee. Then you have to certify his//her signature at the Argentine Foreign Ministry, in Plaza San Martin. But then it wil lbe accepted in the USA without question.

Yeah check the prices between the escribano and the US embassy. We just got a few documents notarised at the Australian embassy last week and found it much quicker and a little cheaper than the escribano we had used.

We used Nicolas Machiavello, escribano - abogado, Lavalle 1206 - 3. piso. He charged us ARS 800 for the 'permiso de viajar' which covers the whole world and is until 18. He speaks very little English.

The Embassy cannot help you with this document. It must be generated by an AR attorney/office

Has anyone had a positive experience with a recommendable escribano near the Nuñez/Belgrano area? Knowledge of English is not necessary.

I'm curious..because I need to get this done as well. If the document is in spanish, what happens on you return flight leaving the States. They will be ok with that if they can't read it?

Back