O.J. Simpson dead at 76 y.o.

American justice cannot get over the racial divide. Still, at least in OJ's case it seems the man condemned himself.

they just sentenced 5 white police officers in mississippi to 20-40 years in prison for beating up 2 black kids for thinking they were dating white women. maybe things are changing

I worked at a West L.A. TV Production company in the 80s and was in the same conference room with OJ once. In the 90s, I was working at a Real Estate company in Brentwood and saw OJ in his white Bronco pickup some sushi to go at the corner of Barrington and San Vicente. While prospecting for clients I once rang the doorbell at the gate of his infamous Rockingham Estate. I also went on a listing presentation at a condo in the same complex where Nicole Simpson lived and was murdered in the alley behind. During the day of the murder, I passed by the Burgundy Drive complex a few hours before the murder occurred. I was at a L.A, Dodgers game the day OJ was stopped by the police on the 405 freeway on his way to LAX. All the monitors in the stadium had the live news video feed of the slow speed chase
Two very different takes of OJ:
Dave Chapelle
Marc Lamont Hill

Back