Obama Annoys Limbaugh, Millions Convert To Conservatism

steveinbsas

Registered
At least in this case, the claim is true.

Even many liberals are disillusioned with Obama: aka the new messiah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Jbnq5V_1s

The correct title of this thread really should be:

Obama Annoys Liberals, Millions Convert To Conservatism

But NOT to the Republican party!!!

1476012_559844867424902_1039028760_n.jpg

Since the Democratic Party pushes cuts to Medicaid, Social Security and Public Education whilst supporting militarism and human rights abuses I don't see how in any way it can be called left of centre, regardless of how much farther to the right the Republicans are. I will never understand why some people insist on accompanying the Dems on their rightward plunge.

Since the Democratic Party pushes cuts to Medicaid, Social Security and Public Education whilst supporting militarism and human rights abuses I don't see how in any way it can be called left of centre, regardless of how much farther to the right the Republicans are. I will never understand why some people insist on accompanying the Dems on their rightward plunge.

Perhaps you should read http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/06/opinion/krugman-obama-gets-real.html?ref=opinion&_r=0

Good point. Paul Krugman, who supported NAFTA in 1993, de-regulation of financial markets in 1999, medicare and social security cuts in 2012... is the perfect example of the rightward drift of the Democratic Party. These are all policies that in the 60's or 70's would have been unthinkable for even a Republican president to push, and now they come out of the mouth of the DNC spokesperson on the NYT opinion pages. Hey it's great, like he says in the column you linked to, that O'bama is finally talking about class and that maybe deficit cutting shouldn't be a priority, but why does Krugman get on that bandwagon only once Fearless Leader has? (after previously rejecting it)?

Back