Obamacare: Do Expats Need To Buy Health Insurance?

I have only read a few of the posts on this topic. I watched the interview with Obama that Steve posted on page 9. People ridiculed Palin (I admit that I too thought she was uninformed at least on history) when she said that there would be death panels. Obama's roundabout answer implies that there will be death panels. This has subsequently been confirmed.

I checked into Obamacare for myself. The MINIMUM cost is $549 a month with a $6,000 deductible. I find that outrageous -- and it is the bottom plan. This is affordable health care?

If there were "death panels," justice would dictate that Palin be the first candidate. She sets new and almost unmatchable standards for ignorance.

Face it, Obama sold us down the river on the healthcare issue, just like he's sold us out on every major issue, starting with his cabinet appointments before he was even inaugurated. He cut a deal with the HMOs and the pharmaceutical industry, and so we get a mandate but not even a weak public option.

1536531_740132682665831_1793012150_n.jpg

I have only read a few of the posts on this topic. I watched the interview with Obama that Steve posted on page 9. People ridiculed Palin (I admit that I too thought she was uninformed at least on history) when she said that there would be death panels. Obama's roundabout answer implies that there will be death panels. This has subsequently been confirmed.

I checked into Obamacare for myself. The MINIMUM cost is $549 a month with a $6,000 deductible. I find that outrageous -- and it is the bottom plan. This is affordable health care?

I would happily occupy the chairmanship of Palin's death panel.

I would happily occupy the chairmanship of Palin's death panel.

And the unanswered question is if she is the only one whose death panel which you would be happy to chair...or would she just be the first to receive the kind of "justice" you believe she deserves?

And the unanswered question is if she is the only one whose death panel which you would be happy to chair...or would she just be the first to receive the kind of "justice" you believe she deserves?

Since there's nothing but air in her cranial cavity, she ain't got long anyway.

Back