Obstetrician Recommendations?

Vickyg

Registered
Hello,

Does anyone have any good (preferably English speaking) Obstetrician recommendations for Buenos Aires connected to OSDE?

Thanks in advance!

I cannot recommend Dr. Gonzalo Bick highly enough... Although I am not completely sure if he speaks English (I always spoke with him in Spanish), he is professional, responsible, and an excellent doctor, absolutely worth your consideration. I suffered from SEVERE antenatal depression during my pregnancy four years ago, (to the point where I had to be hospitalized) and he worked with me very patiently and compassionately through it all.

He works with OSDE in an office on Ave. Cabildo in Belgrano (http://www.consultoriointegral.com.ar/) that also offers nutritionists, general practitioners, dermatologists, etc. All of these professionals are great, even the secretaries (which is key sometimes when you are trying to fit in an emergency appointment).

Send me a PM if you have any questions about him, he is awesome. Saludos!

I cannot recommend Dr. Gonzalo Bick highly enough... Although I am not completely sure if he speaks English (I always spoke with him in Spanish), he is professional, responsible, and an excellent doctor, absolutely worth your consideration. I suffered from SEVERE antenatal depression during my pregnancy four years ago, (to the point where I had to be hospitalized) and he worked with me very patiently and compassionately through it all.

He works with OSDE in an office on Ave. Cabildo in Belgrano (http://www.consultoriointegral.com.ar/) that also offers nutritionists, general practitioners, dermatologists, etc. All of these professionals are great, even the secretaries (which is key sometimes when you are trying to fit in an emergency appointment).

Send me a PM if you have any questions about him, he is awesome. Saludos!

Thanks so much - I will get in touch with him! It makes all the difference having someone recommended :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vagrant Violet Expat Life 16
N Women's Forum 11
Back