Oil

jedard

Registered
Is it too much to believe that oil may top out at 200 or 400 dollars a barrel in the near future. This would place a gallon of fuel for your car at 6 to 8 dollars per.

Is this possible given that oil reserves are really depleting and this could force the price to become volatile? Or is this just another shot by the Chicago Boys to increase there already untold wealth.

I think it's possible but not until after the current recession we are just starting ends. Today oil is under $60 a barrel. Hopefully, the low price of oil will finish off Mr. Chavez to the north.

Stanexpat said:
I think it's possible but not until after the current recession we are just starting ends. Today oil is under $60 a barrel. Hopefully, the low price of oil will finish off Mr. Chavez to the north.

Well, Mr.Chavez actually may very well survive and prosper. It is pretty clear that living by the budget will make not much difference in export prices decline. His public is not poisoned with extreme wealth anyway. So the rumors were mumbling about "quick collapse of Russia" by the same token.

Not happening.

"Economical" systems are different. And it depends who is in The Chair.
I don't recall Mr. Chavez name in latest list of the Builderberg's Assembly guests.
Yes, some federal projects may stall but majority of people will understand.

Back