Omega-3 Fish Oil

zeegerman

Registered
I was wondering if anyone noticed this: I was looking for Fish Oil capsules in Farmacity and saw that the labels of the imported Brand (Good n' Natural) was altered. It has a Spanish label that lists the ingredients, which is fine, but then there is a blank label that covers the words "Purified to Eliminate Mercury". If you don't look carefully you won't notice, but I am wondering why would they do that? If have seen this at several Farmacities the last couple of weeks. The bottles seem to be sealed so it should be exactly the same stuff in there as in the US. The Argentine brand that they sell does not say anything about being purified, so my theory is they simply want to promote the Argentine stuff which is also 20 Pesos cheaper (but still 3 times more expensive than in the US). I will try to get more information about this, but just wondering if anybody knows something about this.

Thanks
:confused::)

I don't know specifically about this, but I did notice similar tampering on a bottle of Evening primrose oil that I bought from the Good 'n Natural company (also crazy markup). I've thrown the bottle away now so I don't remember exactly what the sticker was covering up anymore, but this piques my interest even more. I was curious and dubious before, but I may not buy more from them until I can get this resolved... Maybe we should write and ask?

I found this contact info online:
Good ‘N Natural
2100 Smithtown Ave.
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Phone: (800) 544-0095 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (800) 544-0095 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax: (800) 375-8482
[email protected]
www.goodnnatural.com

I'll write when I get a chance and ask, but I might go check out other bottles and see if this is happening on more of their products than fish/evening primrose oils...

Back