On The Trail Of Pope Francis

MonicaJY

Registered
There is interesting bus tour on Pope Francis.
I will join this coming Sunday afternoon.
I hope to see many people here. :)

----------------------

"Pope Francis, formerly Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires, was born in the Flores neighbourhood. Learn about his life, his work and his many passions by taking one of BA’s free papal tours, by bus or on foot."

• Days & Times: February – December. Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays at 3pm.
  • Duration: Approximately 3 hours
  • Cost: Free
  • Point of departure: Basílica San José de Flores, Av. Rivadavia 6950

Places are limited. To register for a tour, please email [email protected]. You can also call 4114 5791 for more information. While the tour is given in Spanish, there are leaflets in English available giving information on all the sites visited. Please note: tours go ahead even if it’s raining!

more information, click here.

http://www.turismo.buenosaires.gob.ar/en/article/trail-pope-francis

Oh dear, I was looking for this one (laxly) :) First read about it in an Alitalia magazine onboard a plane from London to Rome but never really went for it since I came to BsAs. Then my younger brother who is a monk asked me to burn a candle for him in a 'pope's' church, without specifying which one. Someone navigated me to the Cathedral, where I burned the first, and someone there navigated me to the previous place, until I ended up burning 4 or 5 of them, the last one in Flores. Interesting anyway.

Back