Once On The Weekend

sivan

Registered
I need to go buy some material in Once. I just wanted to double check that the stores are open on the weekend? Whats the best street to find fabric on?

I wouldn't venture past noon on a Saturday. I'd be surprised if they open on Sundays.

Yo will not find stores selling fabric open in Once on Sat, most stores are Jewish owned and they are observant ( they close Fri afternoon for the weekend til Mon )

I´m not an expert for fabrics but close to my house, in Junín between Corrientes y Lavalle are some shops. If I remember well there are a lot in Lavalle direction Pueyrredón. I think they are open Saturdays till 11.00.

Yo will not find stores selling fabric open in Once on Sat, most stores are Jewish owned and they are observant ( they close Fri afternoon for the weekend til Mon )

Sabath starts Fri at dusk!! Azcuenaga from Cordoba to Corrientes also Lavalle to Pueyrredon

There are some stores open, but mainly clothing stores. Cloth is best bought during the week.

Go during the week. Any shops that do open in Once on Saturday will normally shut around midday.

the clothing stores were of Jews before, now these stores are of Chinese.

Back