One more dollar question!

shoush

Registered
Hey! I have quite a few dollars to sell and can see that the blue market has dropped a tiny bit, so I think instead of waiting its better to change soon????
Any suggestions?
Second question, can someone please PM a great place to change my dollars, where I can get the best rate as I will change them all!
Thank youuu:)

I don't have a lot of dollars to sell, maybe 500, and if anyone is interested at a reasonably close to blue rate or so PM me.

I'm looking to buy a few dollars to pay rent. If anyone is selling, PM me.

My 2 cents (quite logical):
I think that now, within one year, the blue rate will raise for as long as there are restrictions & an artificial lowering of the official rate.
The official rate should probably get devaluated quicker than before now.
If the official rate is freed a lot, then the dollar blue will come lower.

Joker: a sudden overnight surprise (like a strong sudden devaluation). This could happen but I think it's unlikely, at least for now.

For now: people who have USDs and don't need to change them = better keep them

Anyway, "something" should happen within a year (and I'm usually optimist!).

I have $500 that I looking to exchange for pesos. PM if you're interested. I live in Palermo.

Highest bidder wins : )

Jeez. The peso is absolutely tanking in all neighboring countries. The blue rate really is a bargain in the end.

Same here, i don't have a lot of dollars, but would appreciate if someone could pm me a good place to sell them at.

Back