Online dairy products

gonzalob54

Registered
I know is a long shot, but anybody knows how to buy online delicious argentine cheese with shipping anywhere in the country? Mercadolibre, wich is the best thing going in my view, never offers this service. thanks.

Problem is (at least in my province) SENASA does not allow you to bring fruit/veg/dairy from other provinces. So you're stuck relying on bootleggers or official sources. I think this is reason my ML does not ship goods such as these. I have ordered whiskey on ML from BA though and it arrived without issue.

What province are you in? I know within Cordoba is plenty of online buying.

My favorite La Delfina búfala milk products, only delivers only in CABA ?

Send a message to Santi. They are very personable, they might do it. Theve have an amazing range of the best cheeses, things you dont think exist here.

Send a message to Santi. They are very personable, they might do it. Theve have an amazing range of the best cheeses, things you dont think exist here.

They have no American-style cheddar. It looks like only an English cheddar, which is too sour for my personal taste.

No offense intended to our European friends, but I'm American, and worse yet, Californian. I love my California mild cheddar.

In my 14 years living here part time, I have learned to eat local.
I long ago gave up hope, or desire, of finding things specific to other places.
Although, there was that wok fried chicken in Kediri, outside of Solo, on the island of Java, that I pine for.

One can keep craving for Cottage Cheese..?

For me it's Huevos Rancheros, and other forms of Mexican food, though certainly this cannot compete with Java for ooh la la value.

In my hometown of San Diego, in Barrio Logan, there is/was this little hole in the wall place called Las Cuatro Milpas, right under the Coronado bridge, next to Chicano Park, that served the most incredible tacos, and especially the chorizo in the southern Mexico style, with beans in a sauce that will clear your sinuses like a flamethrower.

Gahh, must not think about this, getting all choked up.

Back