Online Dating Pro - English Natives Only

vidahr

Registered
A small startup company is looking for Native English Speakers with solid writing skills, superb wit and an understanding of what builds male/female attraction to craft Online Dating messages for clients in the US.

Put simply, successful candidates will be writing and sending emails on another person's behalf via online dating sites such as Match.com. Work assignments will be completed from the comfort of their own apartment but on-site meetings will be conducted at 1-2 times per month.

This can be an entertaining and intriguing part-time job for the right candidate, who must plan to be in Buenos Aires for at least 6 months.

The pay is party based on the candidate’s ability to generate email replies but employees are currently earning between 25-35 pesos per hour.

Please only apply if you are a talented and witty writer, and you know how to stimulate feeling through words. There is a thorough screening process and anyone without the right skill set will be weeded out quickly.

Please contact to us express interest.

• Compensation: 25-35 pesos per hour (depending on performance)
  • Es un trabajo a tiempo parcial.
  • Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
  • Por favor, nada de llamadas
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Hello,

My name is Kellie and I am 33.
I have been travelling the world for the last 8 months and now am currently living in Buenos Aires, I am studying Spanish here but also looking for part time work.

I have alot of experience in the dating world and have spent alot of years single, I would be really interested to know more about the job opportunties you have in your company, I believe maybe I could be what you are looking for, can you send me some more information about what you do.

Drop me a email at [email protected]

Many thanks
Kellie

Can my screen name be Cyranno de Bergerac?

But does this ad make it sound like 1 of 2 scenarios for poor unfortunate unstimulating daters i.e undatables:

1. the emails will be made up for the poor undatable clients so as to maintain a relationship that would otherwise fall at the first email
2. the actual daters don´t exist and this company is seeking to sucker poor unfortunates out of their cash to pretend to have dater interest where none exists.

or am I too jaded to see the real purpose of someone writing email replies for a dating company on an ongoing basis.

Answers on a postcard please to youngish, bubbly PYT with joie de vivre and a strong dislike for injustice!

I agree with fif2......sounds a little shady....
writing people pretending you are someone else to get peoples hopes up for dating or more so... get their money to join the site....
..... I guess I wont sign up for any internet dating now hahaha

fifs2, however right, you do have the skills to match the job criteria...

Back