Thanks Rich for the referral... unfortunately mercado Pago, would be hit or miss...they do not guarantee any speak English...I asked. I will look at the one you suggestedMany online health services can be found in Google under "doctores en linea"
Doctoralia is one of the few online medical services that allows to Filter a GP by Language. Cost range between 25,000 and 40,000 pesos per call.
q=M%C3%A9dico%20cl%C3%ADnico&loc=&filters%5Bonline_only%5D%5B%5D=true&filters%5Blanguages%5D%5B%5D=Ingl%C3%A9s&filters%5Bspecializations%5D%5B%5D=16&sorter=Doctoralia - Encontrá especialista - Pedí turno con tu especialista
¡Encontrá un especialista médico en tu ciudad! Consultá opiniones de pacientes, preguntá a los especialistas en salud y pedí turno por Internet.www.doctoraliar.com
Also, Mercado Pago has an online health service for GP's and Specialists 24/7 for $10,000 pesos per month, unlimited calls. Some may speak English.
Hi Luke, normally I'd agree with this however my care is managed by a couple of US doctors and I just need a few prescriptions for blood tests and maybe regular prescriptions for meds that I can't get a small pharmacy to fill without one. Online is simple for these things.Howdy Rob, IMO, the quality of the doctor is much more important than the language. What I suggest is to first find a doctor that's highly recommended and then hire one of a hundred different interpreters that can help you with the language barrier. It's a small cost for a much more valuable result.
Do you pay for a prepaga? Swiss Medical, for example, has an internal virtual consultation request within it's phone application.Hi Luke, normally I'd agree with this however my care is managed by a couple of US doctors and I just need a few prescriptions for blood tests and maybe regular prescriptions for meds that I can't get a small pharmacy to fill without one. Online is simple for these things.
I'm not interested in a long term relationship with a doctor here.
| Thread starter | Similar threads | Forum | Replies | Date |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
Teaching English Online? | Expat Life | 6 | |
|
|
Reciprocity Fee Online In English? | Expat Life | 4 | |
| W | Online Delivery in Buenos Aires in English | Food and Drink | 7 | |
| I | teaching english online? | Jobs | 1 | |
| V | Online Dating Pro - English Natives Only | Jobs | 5 |