Online exchanges other than WU?

Canada

Registered
My western union stopped working I can't send money to get picked up or sent to a bank account tried contacting them and my bank and with no solutions I need a new service to send money into pesos at the best rate to an ARG bank account, my bank still allows me to send money for pickup on the actual bank site for a large fee so I can still get pesos somewhat, so anyways whats the best website or application to send money into pesos straight to an argentinian bank account, okay thank you!

I would suggest using Zelle if you're from the US. Crypto is also an option, if you need help with either you can message me privately

I would suggest using Zelle if you're from the US. Crypto is also an option, if you need help with either you can message me privately
I am Canadian, so far the best option I've seen so far is xe I haven't researched any of the crypto

My western union stopped working I can't send money to get picked up or sent to a bank account tried contacting them and my bank and with no solutions I need a new service to send money into pesos at the best rate to an ARG bank account, my bank still allows me to send money for pickup on the actual bank site for a large fee so I can still get pesos somewhat, so anyways whats the best website or application to send money into pesos straight to an argentinian bank account, okay thank you!
Anyone ever get Error C2002 and got it fixed? Let me know

Does Zelle work for sending sending USD->ARS transfers to an Argentine bank account?

I use MoneyGram when the rate is better than Western Union after considering fees (which it has been lately, especially when I send to my Mercado Pago). Sending to my Banco Nación account takes about 75 minutes, to Mercado Pago takes less than 15 minutes, sending from US bank debit card.

I've been using Xoom.com for years. I get the transfer directly to my local back account. Xoom is a PayPal company.
If you transfer more than $300 US dollars to a local bank then there is no transfer fee.

I've been using Xoom.com for years. I get the transfer directly to my local back account. Xoom is a PayPal company.
If you transfer more than $300 US dollars to a local bank then there is no transfer fee.
I used to use xoom years ago, but the rates weren't competitive. I see that the rates are better now. It's good to know that there's another viable alternative. MoneyGram is better today by 20 pesos if transferring to a wallet (mercado pago in my case), but that changes day to day.

Are the rates better transferring directly to bank account?

Does Zelle work for sending sending USD->ARS transfers to an Argentine bank account?
You can send me a zelle and I'll send a transfer to your Argentine bank account or give you cash in person.

The rate today is 1375 pesos per USD for cash, and 1330 pesos per USD for a transfer to your bank account

Back