Watch Boca Juniors online?

lostravenblue

Registered
Or watch soccer in general online? My partner really wants to get into soccer now that American football season is over, and she'd like to go back and watch past games if possible. So if anyone knows a website for watching soccer live, I'd be really grateful.

I'm not much into this anymore, but rojadirecta.me did have some streams on Sunday. It was pretty decent. For past streams I don't know, only live.

Star+ has ESPN, all the local leagues and a million more. It’s impossible to pay for with a foreign card, but I get mine with my Mercado Libre level 6 subscription, for which I pay cash at Pago Fácil.

Mercado libre level 6 can also be paid with a foreign card. At least it worked for me in December.

For what it's worth Apple TV + just released "Messi’s World Cup: The Rise of a Legend"
It's really excellent if you are interested.

I'm not much into this anymore, but rojadirecta.me did have some streams on Sunday. It was pretty decent. For past streams I don't know, only live.
Whoa. I was searching the forum for legal cable providers with English channels. I saw your post and am a River fan so I thought I would give it a try. This is what landed on. I guess they're out of business.

1712181592738.png

Whoa. I was searching the forum for legal cable providers with English channels. I saw your post and am a River fan so I thought I would give it a try. This is what landed on. I guess they're out of business.

View attachment 9688
Do not worry for a second, it's already in Netherlands. Rojadirecta.nl

Back