osteopathic physician - tagine pot

ljensen

Registered
Hi folks,
I am looking for an traditional osteopathic physician. One that does the neuromuscular and cranial work. I live in Palermo.

I am also looking for somewhere to buy a tagine cooking pot. This is a pot used in northern africa. There must be somewhere in this city but I have not been successful!

Thanks in advance.

ljensen said:
I am also looking for somewhere to buy a tagine cooking pot. This is a pot used in northern africa. There must be somewhere in this city but I have not been successful!
I would go to Bereber and ask the owner.

http://www.guiaoleo.com.ar/restaurantes/Bereber-Cocina-Marroqui-658

Or I would go to the Restaurant Supply area (Av Jujuy from Av San Juan to Av Juan de Garay) and look in each store. But I'm thinking that you might have more luck going to Bereber first.

photo_658_4.jpg

You may be able to find a tajine at the Armenian stores on S.Ortiz (around Cabrera/Gorriti). Start at Cordoba & walk towards Santa Fe on the left hand side. There are two or three stores near there that sell mid eastern things, I've seen hookas, teas sets, perfume bottles, Egyptian boxes, etc. But also misc cooking utensils. I can't be sure you'll find one but that's where I would start. If it wasn't so muggy out, I'd go have a look for you... But right now I'm staying in! :)

great ideas! thanks for both of your replies. Am a bit new at this posting.

To find doctor..Contact Maria at [email protected]. She has helped us with all our medical/insurance needs & has proven to be a wonderful resource for finding the perfect doctors.

Back