Out and about in Palermo

ffiona1

Registered
Hi everyone,
I’m Fiona, a 32 year old teacher trainer from England and I’ve just moved here for 6 months. I’m learning Spanish and taking some tango lessons (I plan to find some teaching work next month...) and would love to meet people to go out for coffee / explore the neighbourhood / go dancing!

A few of us are meant to be meeting tomorrow evening although no firm plans have been made....maybe someone will post more definite details tomorrow. A lot of planning goes on but sometimes the meetings are less than regular. There are lots of various group meeting up though if you have a look at some of the old threads......

I'm happy to meet up for a coffee, afternoons are best. I'm from the UK too and in Palermo so let me know anytime if you fancy a cup of tea to swap some info/stories.

Meeting for a cuppa tea in Palermo would be great, thank you. Look forward to meeting you :)

RichG said:
A few of us are meant to be meeting tomorrow evening although no firm plans have been made....maybe someone will post more definite details tomorrow. A lot of planning goes on but sometimes the meetings are less than regular. There are lots of various group meeting up though if you have a look at some of the old threads......

I'm happy to meet up for a coffee, afternoons are best. I'm from the UK too and in Palermo so let me know anytime if you fancy a cup of tea to swap some info/stories.

I have just moved into Palermo, and would love to meet up as I don't know that many people here.

ffiona1 said:
Hi everyone,
I’m Fiona, a 32 year old teacher trainer from England and I’ve just moved here for 6 months. I’m learning Spanish and taking some tango lessons (I plan to find some teaching work next month...) and would love to meet people to go out for coffee / explore the neighbourhood / go dancing!

Hey Fiona,
I have just arrived two days ago and am pretty much in the same boat as you. I am a 31 year old Irish guy who got sick of living in London and decided to come here for a year to learn Spanish.
Living in Palermo also and would be keen to meet up for coffee.

Hey there! My name is Patricia, I´ve arrive to Buenos Aires 2 months ago. NOw living on a flat in Palermo, by the way, the first month I was here, I stayed in a beautifull brand new hotel in Palermo, The Glu, which I highly recomend to anyone arriving to Buenos Aires. The people there treat me so nice and, honestly I felt them as my family.
If u are interested on going dancing tango, the best place I´ve been is La viruta, also here in Palermo, cool tango club, and also they dance merenge and salsa, or at least on the day I was there.
Too busy on these days to get in touch, but maybe next month...
Cheers!

Reactions: HDM
Back