Overstay options

Thank you very much for the reassurance. I’ve pushed my flight back a few months. Hopefully the length of overstay doesn’t matter too much! I’ve pushed back to October so far but am likely to push my return flight back again until February or March
I have clients who overstayed 25/30 years, my great grandfather did it for no less than 40 years.

Does the advice to overstay apply to children, too? We want to have our kids go to school here until the Argentine summer break, but that would put them over 90 days. They could apply for residency (Argentine mother), but if it is not a big issue for them to just overstay, that seems simpler.

Does the advice to overstay apply to children, too? We want to have our kids go to school here until the Argentine summer break, but that would put them over 90 days. They could apply for residency (Argentine mother), but if it is not a big issue for them to just overstay, that seems simpler.
Your children are argentines with or without DNI. Do the Opcion de nacionalidad at RENAPER. Immigration law is clear that it does not apply to children at school.

Your children are argentines with or without DNI. Do the Opcion de nacionalidad at RENAPER. Immigration law is clear that it does not apply to children at school.
Can you clarify—the law is clear that overstay limits don’t apply to children at school, or children at school shouldn’t do the opcion de nacionalidad? Thank you.

Can you clarify—the law is clear that overstay limits don’t apply to children at school, or children at school shouldn’t do the opcion de nacionalidad? Thank you.
There are points between sentences. It is clear.

Back