Overstaying Visa For 3Rd Time.....

Cuevas77

Registered
Hi! I know this issue has been beat to death, but couldn't find anything recent....

I have overstayed my visa twice and paid the three hundred pesos both times, did the visa run once after the second time, but now I've done it again..... ooops!

Anyway, Does anyone know how many times you can overstay your visa in Argentina before they take any action?

Thank in advance :)

I just posted about the same question recently. I only have 1 overstay stamp so far (in almost 2 years living here) but I'm very curious... I read in a post somewhere on this forum that they start to crack down at #3 or more.... a trustworthy friend told me nope, you get unlimited overstays, you just keep paying that fee. I asked if anyone on here had done it themselves and nobody replied, so I'm still waiting to find out too.

just pay... pay a third, a fifth, the hundredth time. do you really think they will send someone down from planet "i give a fuck" to deal with you?

just pay. pay a third, a fourth, a hundredth time. do you think they will send someone down from planet "i give a f*ck" especially to deal with you?

Hang on a mo, there was a guy who posted recently saying he wasn't given a tourist stamp because he had three overstays in his passport. They let him in to the country and told him he had to get his residency and dni. Couldn't find it in archives, will have another look. But it's too late now, what else can you do?

This is the one...
http://baexpats.org/topic/25849-3-strikes-your-out/page__hl__%2Bpassport+%2Bfine

I just overstayed for the 3rd time and went thru immigrations a week ago. I asked him if I would have problems entering in October, and he said I would have no problems but I can't overstay again.

That was my experience based on the immigration officer who was attending me at EZE.

Back