Pain Management Hospitals

rachelc

Registered
Hey Everyone--

I am hoping some of you might be able to help me determine a good pain management hospital in Buenos Aires. I don't actually need to be treated there, but I am looking for someone that has some information.

I'm working on a project with a nonprofit organization in the US to help spread the word about a nerve disorder called CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome) here in Argentina. A friend is looking to feature 7 paintings in hospitals around the world, spreading awareness about CRPS. It is a global initiative and we have paintings being featured in the US, Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, and hopefully Argentina.

I would like to find a hospital in Buenos Aires that specializes in pain management and treats people with CRPS (or similar diseases). The painting would be a 100% permanent donation and shipped by the organizer in the beginning of October.

I can't find much information about pain management hospitals here. Does anyone have any experience? I'm not sure how to go about this, but at home there is often someone at hospitals who is in charge of community outreach. Is there something similar here?

Here is some more info about CRPS:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complex_regional_pain_syndrome

Thanks!

Back