Palermo meetup tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOLAchef

Registered
hola todo el mundo!

Is there a palermo meetup tomorrow? I couldn't find one on the newbie's forum.... My friends and I were hoping to make it this week, finally.

If anybody knows anything please let me know so I can spread the word. Otherwise we'll probably meet up at Clarence's Bar on Gurruchaga y Cabrera.

All are invited!

-Liza aka NOLAchef

www.NOLAchef.wordpress.com

Hey - I'm keen. Probably get there around 9ish tomorrow evening.

Cheers
James

NOLAchef said:
hola todo el mundo!

Is there a palermo meetup tomorrow? I couldn't find one on the newbie's forum.... My friends and I were hoping to make it this week, finally.

If anybody knows anything please let me know so I can spread the word. Otherwise we'll probably meet up at Clarence's Bar on Gurruchaga y Cabrera.

All are invited!

-Liza aka NOLAchef

Just as a side note.. your blog rocks! :cool: Will you cook for me? Please?

HI!

Thanks tomdesigns! It's in the works....

If you ever need my services just say the word!

NOLAchef said:
hola todo el mundo!

All are invited!

-Liza aka NOLAchef

Hi Liza,

nope, I didn't announce anything for this week, or last. I've had a touch of the flu. So, I will see you are Clarence's if I'm feeling better,

Allan

Hi Allen,

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. If there's anything I can do, feel free to ask!

Hope to see you mañana.

Hey there NOLAchef Liza!

Upon the realization that Clarence's Bar was so very closed, I made a valiant attempt to break down the door, but my effort was to no avail.

Doors are strong.

Fortunately, I bumped into a lost Englishman (aka Jingles) who had run into the same problem, and we had a mini-Palermo meetup.

A new meetup will have to be arranged; I am curious to find out if your photos were modified McDonalds style to increase the appearance of deliciousness, or if those plates were really loaded with delicious goodness.

John Peter

haha HI John!

I have no idea what happened to Clarence's! I think they're closed for good. :( The owner was so nice, such a shame.

Please keep me posted on the new meetup! I can guarantee you that my photos are de-Mcdonald's style! I use an iPhone and take about 400+ to make sure there's something usable. Seriously!

Hope all is well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back