Palermo (Non-Dating) Meetup - Wednesday - April 13

brooklynboy

Registered
Not to get confused with the one that was done on Friday of last week, our regular general discussion/drinking Wednesday meetup will be happening again tomorrow at 9pm!

Our friendly meetups have been about sharing stories/travel and living tips, talking about why you are here, sharing business ideas, discussing why Buenos Aires is so cool or not, making wagers on when the next crash is coming, etc… Newcomers and regulars are welcomed.

We are going to try a new place. This time in Palermo Hollywood at Acabar. Honduras 5733, between Bonpland and Carranza streets.

Official start is 9pm as always. Newcomers, be aware that might mean that people might start showing up a bit later. We usually try to find a spot up near the front or outside - so look for the group speaking English there.

We are usually at this first place for 2-3 hours, and then the night owls among us move on to another place.

xtrasback said:
Phun intended or not I gotta admit I lol'ed @ title haha

Yeah, we need some kinda short, sweet and catchy name for this weekly meetup..... Any ideas?

Uhm Not feeling particularly creative this afternoon, but I'll give it some thought :)

Ruling out wedrinks due to potential copyright (copycating) infringement issues with Liam's crew.

Laughing at Yujin (brooklynboy) regarding nondating meetup..Anyone else?

NikBaires said:
Laughing at Yujin (brooklynboy) regarding nondating meetup..Anyone else?

Ha! Hey, it got your attention! Don’t want to get anyone’s expectations up. We aren’t looking to compete. It’s just a casual and easy evening.

NikBaires said:
Although Brooklynboy is looking for a nice British gal....

Yeah, you’ve mentioned your friend before. You should invite her to the meetup. Would think she would have an interesting time meeting fellow expats.

Back