Palermo vs Recoleta

Napoleon said:
This made me laugh. It's really cute. And yes, I'm being condescending, because I was that way too. I still do/don't do things "on principal", but let me tell you how to enjoy your month in Buenos Aires.

Expect to get #^$&@%. It's going to happen. So bring some extra cash and let that be your lube. Just know that if you "don't do things on principal", then you might as well go to Germany/Austria/Switzerland or Scandinavia for your vacation. There are practically no principals here. And if you spend your entire time worrying about principals, you're going to miss out on all that Buenos Aires has to offer. (Principals is not one of them.)

Don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

PS- When are you coming?

Yeah I know, I think its just that every broker I've talked to has been so open to negotiate rates yet she won't budge. Do you basically mean everyone is going to try and rip me off? I've pretty much learned from this board that everything in Buenos Aires will be similar to American prices, so don't want this trip to be even more expensive.

Europe is for summer, too cold now :)

I was hoping to come for a month and leave before April, but its looking less likely now and kind of getting sick of all this, already looking for backup plan.

Back