part time nanny for 4 month old baby needed for one week only

WanderlustBA

Registered
I am looking for a nanny/babysitter with experience of looking after newborns for a few hours a day from monday 26 to friday 30th march. It will be to work alongside my baby's nanny looking after a visiting friend's 4 month old (or looking after my 8 month old when her nanny is looking after the baby). It is likely to only be for 3 to 4 hrs a day and would require someone who can change diaper, put down for nap, perhaps give a bottle. Our nanny is very experienced and would be there to help/support.
If you are interested please let me know.

i have added you to my contact list please contact if interested thanks

Unfortunately, I will be out of town during that time. But, please let me know in the event you need someone to watch your child during the day time from time to time. I am a pediatric occupational therapist from the states and have moved down here for 7 months with my husband as he was transferred for his work. I have 20+ years experience working with children and 10 years working as an occupational therapist. I speak English fluently; however, very little Spanish. My email is [email protected] for future reference.

Hello, I am 23 years old and from Washington Dc...My boyfriend and I are traveling in South America for several months while I am working in childcare and teaching English. If you are still looking for someone to watch the newborn, please PM and I will send my resume. Thanks!

hello, I would love to have an opportunity to meet and discuss, im 32 (Canadian) living in BA with a lot of experience taking care of children and babies. looking forward to hearing from you! thanks
Sherine 15 64410784

Back