Part venue with outdoor space??

nataliewardo

Registered
Hi does anyone know of a venue for hire, or a restaurant/bar that would be up for hiring their space for a birthday party?

It would be for 40 ish people and we would need an out door area for the smokers! I am looking for somewhere pretty that could lay on decent food.

Anywhere is palermo or recoletta would be great.

thanks in advance

natalie

Hi Natalie. Did you find a place for your event? I'm looking for something similar, i.e., a venue with an outdoor area, but have had no luck thus far.

Cheers,

David

I worked in events for a place in Palermo with a huge garden and bar. It's a great space - called Chalmers - Niceto Vega 5248. Speak to Jorge, (say you're a friend of Ed) - they should be pretty flexible in working something out but any issues send me a message.

What about 878
www.878bar.com.ar/

Or kind of artsy
www.musettacafe.com/
(technically Almagro but closer to Recoleta than Hollywood)

A little fancy would be Sanbenito (great food) - they have a private dining room upstairs I believe - and a gorgeous courtyard
www.sanbenitorestaurant.com.ar/

There is also Milion you may be able to work something out with, they do private events and whatnot. Food is entirely hit or miss, with more miss, but the cocktails and space more than compensate, IMO.
www.milion.com.ar/

Back