Paying For Busquebus Ticket In Pesos?

mmmyeah

Registered
Has anyone recently purchased a busquebus ticket and if so can they be purchased in cash for the same rate advertised online or can you only purchase them with a foreign credit card?

Are you a resident? If you are a legal resident, you can pay with cash in pesos or with an Argentine credit card (you will be charged the 35% international travel tax but not the 35% paying in dollars tax). I just bought a ticket by reserving it online and paying in cash at a rapipago location.

I'm not 100% sure how it works for non-residents, but as far as I understand you cannot purchase a ticket in pesos at all if you are not a resident.

I am a non-resident. Has any non-resident purchased a ticket and if so was it possible?

Are you a resident? If you are a legal resident, you can pay with cash in pesos or with an Argentine credit card (you will be charged the 35% international travel tax but not the 35% paying in dollars tax). I just bought a ticket by reserving it online and paying in cash at a rapipago location.

I'm not 100% sure how it works for non-residents, but as far as I understand you cannot purchase a ticket in pesos at all if you are not a resident.

Hi you meant you purchased online to be paid cash in pesos via Rapipago ?. Are Reservations online possible at all?

When you go to the BQB offices , there is a nicelittle sign on the desk top , that says non residents must pay with an international credit card or with foreign currency.

When you go to the BQB offices , there is a nicelittle sign on the desk top , that says non residents must pay with an international credit card or with foreign currency.

So what's the exchange rate for Zimbabwean dollars?

Hi you meant you purchased online to be paid cash in pesos via Rapipago ?. Are Reservations online possible at all?

When you choose to pay with Rapipago, you haven't actually bought the ticket until you've paid. So they hold the ticket for you until you make the payment. So that's what I mean... It's pretty much the same thing.

I had to pay with an international credit card. Works out as similar because they omit the 35%.

You can pay in pesos .. They will just charge you a higher price because you are a non resident .. Have someone "pay" for you that is a resident or has a DNI card

You can pay in pesos .. They will just charge you a higher price because you are a non resident .. Have someone "pay" for you that is a resident or has a DNI card

Sounds like a great Idea have someone pay for you, then you check-in and board with someones DNI ?

Back