Paying Off Uk Student Loan

Thanks Joepf for actually reading my comment, answering my query and not making a load of assumptions!

Are you anticipating a change in UK earnings, instead? If you are, I hope that won't be by way of your going on 'Jobseeker's Allowance' from the UK's Department of Works and Pensions (DWP) while you're in Arg..... IF that would contravene DWP's rules because you won't be in the UK to seek employment there or prove to DWP that you are. Those are conditions of maintaining the 'Jobseeker's Allowance', aren't they?

Yes, because I am going to be working over the summer. I don't appreciate the completely unsubstantiated assumption that I'm planning on committing fraud.

Like an earlier poster, 'Bradly', I also don't see why you're worried about your own government stopping you from traveling on your passport or residing in another country if you have no money to support yourself outside your country. Only one's destination country places requirements on a foreigner having sufficient income from somewhere to support himself as a resident of it and not becoming dependent financially upon its social services.

I'm not even remotely worried about my own government stopping me from travelling. I also never said that I have no money to support myself.

Back