PCR question at Ezeiza

Brit_In_BA

Registered
Hi all

Apologies if this question has already been asked somewhere but I can’t find it. I’ve got a flight leaving London Saturday evening, and we land in Ezeiza 10am local time sunday (after a short stop in São Paulo). What I want to know is, are migraciones expecting the PCR to be within 72 hours of getting on the plane at London, or São Paulo? (We don’t actually leave the plane in São Paulo) anybody got experience of this? Gracias

Bit of pedantry here but they won’t even look at your PCR test in Ezeiza. Just your declaración jurada. They onus is on the airline to check it now. So basically if you get past the check in desk you’re alright.

Bit of pedantry here but they won’t even look at your PCR test in Ezeiza. Just your declaración jurada. They onus is on the airline to check it now. So basically if you get past the check in desk you’re alright.
Oh really? I thought immigration at Ezeiza were quite hot on it

Hi all

Apologies if this question has already been asked somewhere but I can’t find it. I’ve got a flight leaving London Saturday evening, and we land in Ezeiza 10am local time sunday (after a short stop in São Paulo). What I want to know is, are migraciones expecting the PCR to be within 72 hours of getting on the plane at London, or São Paulo? (We don’t actually leave the plane in São Paulo) anybody got experience of this? Gracias
Do you have legal residency status here (a DNI)? If so, you no longer need a PCR test provided you're fully vaccinated:

Back