Pet Carrier (Iata Approved)

Ashley

Registered
I was wondering if anyone that has already flown with their cat or dog could recommend a place to buy an IATA approved pet carrier in Capital Federal. I had a quick look online and no particular brand was suggested.
I'm also looking at size requirements for a cat and "Size 2" seems to be the one to go for (just for a regular size cat). Is there anyone that's flown with a cat and that could offer some advice...

I bought this one to fly my regular sized cat (4.5 kilos) to the US and it was fine. I flew American Airlines so I had to use screws to secure the two parts, but that was really easy and I think a good idea. It was actually quite big, much bigger than one you'd use to transport your cat to and from the vet, for example. But for 20+ hours traveling, I wanted a big carrier. He had plenty of space to stand up completely and turn around without hitting any sides.

If you don't want to buy from them via mercadolibre, I can send you their phone/address. I think they're mayoristas because I went there and it wasn't a local, there was no sign or anything, it was in a residential neighborhood. But once you enter, you see they've got quite a big operation going, lots of stuff to choose from and they were really friendly and helpful. I'm sure if you just called them they'd help you out. They've got several different sizes of carriers too.

Hi, thank you so much for that. Yes, it'd be great if you could PM me their phone number/address so I can go and have a look around...

I just bought this one online for my 2 cats http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-439856408-jaula-transportadora-canil-kennel-300-80x55x60-reforzadas-_JM , service was good and free next day delivey.

Back