Phone sales: U$600 + U$100/mo residual per sale!!!

El_Jefe

Registered
If you have experience in sales and would be interested in doing phone sales from Buenos Aires please feel free to contact me.

You can live in BA, work from home, and make huge commissions! The best part is that ours is a service which MAKES our customers money so it's easy to find targeted prospects for and to sell.

Requirements:

- Absolutely 100% fluent English
- Computer w/high-speed internet and Skype
- Ability to work from home and be productive
- Mature and professional phone manner/skills.
- Sales experience preferred
- Agressive, go-getter, money/success driven
- Intermediate level computer skills minimum (Microsoft Office, Internet, Skype, Email, PDF docs, etc.)

I have lived in BA for two years now- retired from real estate and other entrepreneurial activities: Example Wind energy in California . B A inflation is killing my fixed income . If you have a sound company for sales via internet, I would be very interested. Delighted to meet with anytime.
Thanks,

[email protected] 11 4177 5530

Your offer sounds interesting I lived in BA for 7 years. I'm a Health Insurance Agent from FL with good cs and sales skills. If you have a solid company it will be great to hear more details. send me an email [email protected]

An interesting offer. I do not live in BA as yet but am very keen too shortly. Have prior experience in banking and marketing, 3 and 2 years respectively. Young and ambitious wanting to settle into BA for the next few years. pls email me further details: [email protected]

thanks

Back