Physiotherapist

high juice

Registered
Hi

I'm looking for an english speaking physiotherapist to help with a recently torn knee ligament. I'm living in Palermo so ideally in or around this area.

Thanks Amy

I know a good one where I take one of my kids that has a problem with spastic muscles however he can walk. She is very good and has a center but the place is in Barracas, she also is the phsiotherapist of Las Leonas Hockey Team, if you are interested let me know.
regards
Reina

Hi Reina
I would really love this contact - in huge discomfort with my back and know no one...Much appreciated!
Michal

Hi Reina,

I am really interested in this contact, really need to get my knee sorted because we have 3 weeks of trekking booked in Patagonia.

Thanks Amy

Hello

Her name is Patricia Fioroni she has a center with helpers more physiotherapists and nutritionists, I don`t know her English how good is however I always go there twice a week Mondays and Fridays at 10am

phone nr is 4300-9323

address is Tacuarì and Martin Garcìa the center is called Summum
neighborhood is Barracas nearest crossing to look at the map is Montes De Oca and Martin Garcìa, this is close to Parque Lezama, San Telmo but have a look to the map
busses that go to Constitucion take you there like 60, 39, 168

any doubt do let me know I`ll be glad to help

If you go let me know how was it not only curiosity but as Iam recommending someone!
Reina

Back