Piano Teacher

NickF

Registered
I've taught my daughter everything I know on piano, and now that she knows how to open the keyboard cover and sit down, she's now ready for a teacher! Anyone have someone they can recommend or a place where I might be able to find one (like a conservatory in BA). Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!!!

What age is she and where are you located. I have a delightful friend (speaks English as well) who is a full time music teacher and does private lessons as well.

What age is she and where are you located. I have a delightful friend (speaks English as well) who is a full time music teacher and does private lessons as well.

She's 9 years old, and we are located in Palermo on Libertador and Colonel Diaz is a near cross street. My daughter speaks both Spanish and English, so it's fine if the teacher is native Spanish speaking and prefers to speak Spanish (English of course is fine too.) If you think your friend might be interested, would you mind passing along the contact information? Thanks!

Sorry to change the subject, but do you own a piano? Where did you get it? I'm looking to buy one (and perhaps get back into lessons as well)

The piano came with me when I moved to BA. Didn't buy one here so not able to offer much advice on buying one in BA.

hey lucha54 Im a newcomer here and i am looking for a piano too. Please let me know if you find a good place and i will do the same, so far doesnt look easy

I think there is a street downtown or somewhere in Once/Barrio Norte with all the instrument shops; still, I am hesitant to buy retail!!

Back