Pickup Volleyball?

Vermonter

Registered
Hey y'all,

Just thought I'd ask around and see if anyone knew of any pickup volleyball groups in BA. I played a lot of recreational volleyball back home and would like to play some while I'm here. BA doesn't seem like a volleyball town but you never know.

I would be in (played Volleyball at University... average level though but obviously better than Summer vacations beach volleyball).

Actually it's possible to play in my barrio cerrado (just need to buy a net). No problem for me to organize something but we need to be 12/15 players min.

I played for the Marine Corps team (yes, we had a team). I was much taller and thinner then. :)

The only v-ball I've seen here is that combination soccer/football thing they do.

Okay thanks, I kind of figured that if people played here there would be nets set up in the parks but since I haven't seen any than I figured it's safe to assume they don't play much down here.

If there is an interest I think it could be a fun thing to do on the weekends. barrio cerrado sounds like a possibility. I just don't know if we can fill the numbers.

Hey, I just heard from a friend that they play some volleyball at a local ymca club. I think I'll end up checking that out in the next month or so.

Back