plastic easter eggs

LaurenW

Registered
Hi! I'm hoping to organize an Easter Egg hunt for the kids I volunteer with. Anyone know where I can buy plastic easter eggs? Preferably near Las Heras y Pueyrredon. Willing to travel though!

I've only seen chocolate eggs, nobody uses plastic ones here. i'm thinking chinatown maybe?

you could staple together two egg shaped foam parts to create a little envelope style egg, or just slightly blow up some balloons so they keep the egg shape. I too am still holding out for plastic eggs.. but my hopes are fading!!!

What sort of bizarre thing is this? Plastic eggs?

What happened to painting hard boiled eggs and hiding them / rolling them down a hill?

Is that just a Scottish thing?

I have never seen plastic easter eggs here.

While hard boiled eggs are certainly fun to paint and hide, and are a healthy treat, it's not as much fun to open and eat as a chocolate or jellybean filled plastic egg. :D

If you can't find the plastic eggs, perhaps Kinder eggs will do. (Though popular with children around the world, it seems they are too dangerous for American youngsters.)
http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/World/20110422/kinder-surprise-eggs-ban-110422/

Last year, U.S. Customs and Border Protection seized 25,000 Kinder Surprise eggs in around 1,700 incidents, the CBP says.
what on earth do they do with all of these super dangerous items!!!

Back