Plastic Surgury

steveinbsas said:
Hello, Canelle.

I do love your nose...as well as the rest of your body that you weren't born with.

Please don't get me wrong. I've had cosmetic surgery in Argentina and I've posted about it here. I've even said I was very happy with the results and mentioned the clinic by name (B&S on Laprida).

Perhaps the doctors in Bolivia are very good, but this is a site that is dedicated to helping expats in Argentina.

PS: Are you looking for a husband with permanent residency in Argentina?

That is something I can help you with.

But it's also an invasive procedure.

Steve, I almost fell for it too (and I agree the girl is stunning) but if you look at Canelle's post critically and esp in combination with her joining date, I think we have no other option than coming to the conclusion that we are dealing with a very smart marketer here.

---
To the OP: I'm coming from a family with medical background and while I respect your decision and courage to post here I want to give you my thoughts on the topic without coming across like a moral preacher.

I advice against liposuction for the following reasons:

-You will more than likely require several treatments to get the desired results
-There are many dangers and complications with the procedure, antibiotic therapy is almost always needed after the surgery
-You will most likely have pain for several months following the treatment
-Possibility of asymmetric appearance if fat cells were removed unevenly
-Most importantly: Liposuction does not prevent from weight gain

These are some I could think of right now, there are more, and you are probably aware of them anyway. Also check out some pictures on google "liposuction disaster" just to make sure you know what you are dealing with. The results will be of rare cases but they help in demostrating the severity of the procedure.

For weight loss I can recommend you the following which work really great ime and will not only make you loose weight but also increase your life quality a lot!

-Ketogenic Diet (not Atkins but Low-Carb)
-Intermittent Fasting

Messageme if you'd like to get more info on these topics. I've studied nutrition ad naseum and can help you out. (I've also visited biochemistry classes)

mjake said:
I've studied nutrition ad naseum and can help you out.

Why do I find this the the weirdest sentence I've ever read?

AND I MEAN EVER!!!!!!!!!

It makes me imagine a "doctor" sticking his fingers in the patient's throat to "induce" weight loss.

Nonetheless, the rest of your post makes sense.

Just blame the image on my imaginatin.

steveinbsas said:
Why do I find this the the weirdest sentence I've ever read?

AND I MEAN EVER!!!!!!!!!

It makes me imagine a "doctor" sticking his fingers in the patient's throat to "induce" weight loss.

Nonetheless, the rest of your post makes sense.

Let's blame it on your kooky visualizations and not on my diction or horrific spelling.

mjake said:
Let's blame it on your kooky visualizations and not on my diction or horrific spelling.

It's was just a joke.

PS: I know there is nothing funny about bulimia or anorexia.

Just stick with eating instead of puking.

(PS: I like your restaurant reviews.)

Back