Poker night part deux

tez

Registered
Hey hey,

So about a month ago we had a poker night and I promised to host one at my place. Well, the time has come! This Wednesday at mine. Preference given to the previous players (1 already confirmed), plus a friend of mine coming means there isn't a lot of room, but interested people let me know.

I'm thinking to start at 9, but if more people want to start earlier I'm open to considering it. I'd prefer not to start later because last time we started at 10:30 and things were ready to go laaaaate (sorry to those of you who might be annoyed by my use of extra vowels!). People can, however, come later and buy in.

Poker chips and felt all provided by me, as well as some sort of yummy snack goodness. Please bring what you'd like to drink.

**Note: I have no chairs in my house, so we will be sitting on the floor. I do have several floor pillows and a few can fight over the couch.

Resumen: This Wednesday, June 8th at 9pm (debatable), in Palermo, near the Disco on Paraguay/Armenia. Poker hats welcome but sunglasses are discouraged.

Let me know!

sounds cool, i usually play poker, and recently got to the city!

Hey hey,

I was there that night!

No way we can make it on Friday or Sat???

Hey Joe!!

Sorry, I can't on the weekends, I tend to leave the city (this weekend: Tandil! very excited)...

Can you not come Wednesday because of work? Just come after and buy in! Things take a while to get warmed up anyway.

I work until late Wednesday and then THursday I have literally like 9 hours of class, so I guess I'm sitting this one out.

Is RobinsonGo playing?

JoeBlow said:
I work until late Wednesday and then THursday I have literally like 9 hours of class, so I guess I'm sitting this one out.

Is RobinsonGo playing?

yup. Im still on for Thursday if you want!

Sounds like fun! Staying in Recoleta for 5 months, would love to come sometime. Can't this time but definitely next time!

bugger - just saw this post, I couldn`t make the last one and have missed this one, but am keen to play if there are more.... will check the thread....

Benwise said:
bugger - just saw this post, I couldn`t make the last one and have missed this one, but am keen to play if there are more.... will check the thread....

Hey Benwise,

Sorry, I didnt remember that you had wanted an email. We only had 4 people yesterday, had a great time, but could use a few more. I will try to remember to send you an email for the next one, otherwise watch for the thread.

Saludos,
Drew

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Expat Life 0
J Expat Life 0
B Expat Life 83
C Expat Events 1
E Expat Events 44
Back