Polo This PM? Have room in my car.

Mano Negra

Registered
The postponed semi finals of the Tortugas Open, between La Dolfina and La Aguada have been rescheduled for this PM (Monday 10th). Should be a brilliant match if yesterday's was anything to go by. I rang the club and tickets are available on the gate (95 pesos). I have 3 spaces in my car if anyone wants to come. Leaving from Palermo Soho (Paraguay y Malabia) at around 2.15.

PM me if interested for this or future polo (i.e. Hurlingham Open) as I normally have some room.

Hi my family is interested in going to this game but there are for of us. Can we get taxi there how far is the polo fieldmornwherenis it. We just arrived so just learning neighborhoods. Plse let us know if location is not too far.
Sheila and nail and two boys aid and Shane
Cell 650 799 5250

It's a bit of a hike from Retiro, about 50 minutes drive down the panamericana (kilometer 38.5). You will also need the taxi to wait a couple of hours for you to get back.

citygirl said:
Or you just take the 57 (Pilar Express) which will drop you off right there and you can get back on it just as easily.

Yop, even if it's too late (for future reference), you can take the linea 57/Pilar Express (green on a white background buses) starting from Plaza Italia (there's a booth).

It's a modern bus (like the ones one takes for long trips).
It takes people up Cabildo also (check out where so that for people living in Nunez/Belgrano not to go all the way down to Plaza Italia).

To come back with the 57/Pilar Express is a bit more tricky on the late & last afternoon of a weekend (much more when it's sunny, not like today) -> It starts from Pilar already crowded so it's difficult to get in (makes a few stops until Manuel Alberti & before the Toll then goes straight-up to CABA).

If i wasn't stuck with a sick baby I would go as I know owners of the club and can get free tickets to any match, also in Palermo. Planning to go in November but missed out on Tortugitas today and its quite close to my house..

Will be going to the finals next Saturday (15th Oct) if anyone wants a ride.

Miles Lewis said:
Will be going to the finals next Sunday (16th Oct) if anyone wants a ride.
hey miles, missed you today, was there, was great fun!!! guess finals are on saturday, not sunday ??? hope to hear from you once in a while again, besoo L

Back