Polo this weekend

Napoleon - it will prob take about 45 minutes on the 57 (you want the Pilar Express bus). You should buy the ticket at the stand in Plaza Italia, if you do, you can use bills (you'll want to get ida y vuelta) - otherwise if you don't, you'll need a lot of monedas! I think it's around 7 pesos each way although it's been a while since I've taken it.

Ok so now I'm interested. What's the cheapest way to go? And how many people are planning on going? I've got no plans and polo is awesome.

Also, PM me if you're actually planning on going.

TarHeelBluze said:
Ok so now I'm interested. What's the cheapest way to go? And how many people are planning on going? I've got no plans and polo is awesome.

"I've got no plans and polo is awesome."
:D

I love this quote.

QUESTION REGARDING TICKETS:

Should these really be purchased today downtown or will there be tickets available tomorrow?

No guarantees but I would be shocked if you have problems buying them there. For sure in years past I bought tix for the final of tortugas and hurlingham at the gates.

citygirl said:
No guarantees but I would be shocked if you have problems buying them there. For sure in years past I bought tix for the final of tortugas and hurlingham at the gates.

Dale, listo, listo, dale....

I can't get Flight of the Conchords' "It's Business Time" out of my head, but I'm thinking that if I wrote-

"Team Building Exercise '99"

No one would have a clue of what I was writing about. Ni importa. Thanks for the feedback.

Back