Premier League Football

prettejohn

Registered
Hi

Quick question for all the English football fans out there. How can I quickly find out when English football games are on the telly and which channel ?

Thank you and Up the Spurs!

Down with the Spuds! (Arsenal supporter here). In all reality though, I must say that Bale or no Bale, I have a hard time seeing Arsenal finishing above Spurs this year.

As far as actually answering your question, I'm afraid I'm of no help.

DirecTV has been advertising that they are the only ones to have all the games (channel 610 & 611), but I'm not sure if some games will be televised on other providers.

There are websites that show sports from around the world. The broadcasts aren't always in English, but they're broadcasts.

Down with the Spuds! (Arsenal supporter here). In all reality though, I must say that Bale or no Bale, I have a hard time seeing Arsenal finishing above Spurs this year.

As far as actually answering your question, I'm afraid I'm of no help.

Dude, we'll finish above spurs - we always do.

Dude, we'll finish above spurs - we always do.

We're by faar...the best teeam....the world has ever seen...

Great to know there are some fellow gooner brothers in this hemisphere. Good luck this year (miedo...)

Can't believe this thread has been hijacked by Gooners.

How did Arsenal get on this afternoon?

Gentle reminder. You came second.to Aston Villa 3-1....

Come on you SPURS!!

spurs aresenal both shite,haha.

well,I used to watch the footy on directv,bigger shite houses than the above two team put together....I digress.I also watched on me laptop on "firstrow sports" but the prem league bosses are banning all online tv providers....bastardos..I am now using "wiziwig" but I am in UK at the mo,had a bad stream yesterday for my team NOB's,was a crap result too.....try out the wiziwig and let me know how it is,hope to use it when I return!!!suerte.

Back