Price is Right with a transvestite

1570531205937.png
Perhaps you could read this. Being so involved with books.

Where would you even live these days if you don't want to see gays? Russia? Saudi Arabia? Even in the peasant villages of Paraguay or Ecuador, it's not so rare or verboten anymore. Anti-gay is a very radical position to hold.

Where would you even live these days if you don't want to see gays? Russia? Saudi Arabia? Even in the peasant villages of Paraguay or Ecuador, it's not so rare or verboten anymore. Anti-gay is a very radical position to hold.
Never said anything about being ant-gay nor anti-transvestite. (people read into a statement) My whole point is that perhaps a Transvestite during high viewing hours of children should be discerned.

can I recommend you a book you are going to love by Ayatollah Khomeini:View attachment 6174
Ironically Iran is accepting of transvestites and even subsides sex change operations .Being gay is illegal in Iran but a transvestite is legal under Shia Islam Law .

Last edited:
Never said anything about being ant-gay nor anti-transvestite. (people read into a statement) My whole point is that perhaps a Transvestite during high viewing hours of children should be discerned.
2FA3AFEA-0E8D-4680-8778-369C58910F98.jpeg

Ironically Iran is accepting of transvestites and even subsides sex change operations .Being gay is illegal in Iran but a transvestite is legal under Shia Islam Law .
They have a long tradition on that because christian slaves were mainly girls for harims and boys who were systematically castrated for similar purpouses. Slavery was mainly for domestic sex abuse or the army like the Jenizaros. The K’uran describes Heaven as full of young boys beautifull as pearls.

Back