Price of gasoline.

donquixote

Registered
What is the price of gasoline in BsAs? I'll do the conversion. I understand that there are a lots of autos running on LNG. Is gas subsidized? What are the political effects of the rise in the cost of fuel. I understand there are major protest in Europe.
DQ

price is not the issue - in some cities it is availability that is the main concern. There is a city featured in the news right now, that shows gas stations with cars lined up going 3 blocks up. So we wait and see...

Quoting Grazie:

"Grazie" said:
price is not the issue - in some cities it is availability that is the main concern. There is a city featured in the news right now, that shows gas stations with cars lined up going 3 blocks up. So we wait and see...
"Price is not the issue" is not the answer to donquixote's question.
Donquoixote simply asked for the price of gas. If anyone knows, please
provide the answer. The next time I go by a station, I'll remember to
look. I tried on the internet, but none of the information I found was up to date.

Last week at Esso was 3 pesos per liter for super, obviously a little less for regular unleaded. That equates to about $4 a gallon.

sorry :) price of gasoline for me varies because there are "perks" for being member of ACA. Discounts and all that. So I cannot say what others are paying at other gas stations and did not want to go into that spiel...but yes it comes to give or take cents to $4.00/gallon.

About US$2.65/gallon for diesel at the moment in Bariloche, so BA should be a bit cheaper.

ypf and petrobras are the cheapest i am still paying about $2.30 pesos per litre in prov

About $1.59 pesos for diesel here at YPF in Avellaneda but there is a limit of $30 peso to fill at a time. We´re spending about 60 pesos per month.

"Mike1" said:
About $1.59 pesos for diesel here at YPF in Avellaneda but there is a limit of $30 peso to fill at a time. We´re spending about 60 pesos per month.
Wow, I didn't realize BA was that much cheaper than Bariloce, we are about US$2.03 a liter, or close to 25% more. I'm not complaing though, it is still way cheaper than the rest of the world!

The price is good but there's no supply. According to the TV news this morning about 80% of the stations are closed due to a lack of supply. Those open severely limit purchases. Bus service is being curtailed due to lack of fuel.The Neros here continue to play while the situation gets worse by the day.

Back