Prices at La Biela?

How much does that cost?
I tried downloading the menu but couldn't get it done. With the rate of inflation so high, maybe they have given up on updating menus and just use a chalkboard over the bar with a kid updating the prices in real time.

How much does that cost?
Prices vary weekly..! figure out
I tried downloading the menu but couldn't get it done. With the rate of inflation so high, maybe they have given up on updating menus and just use a chalkboard over the bar with a kid updating the prices in real time.

Most places have a QR card to review the menu. Figure that a main dish starts at 12K pesos plus side dish drinks and tips.

Most places have a QR card to review the menu. Figure that a main dish starts at 12K pesos plus side dish drinks and tips.
Thanks, just curious for a rough sense. I'm not sure how fancy this place is, but that seems a bit cheaper than the US. Not dirt cheap though.

What dishes do you recommend at La Biela? I look forward to rubbing elbows with the rich and famous again - as well as the old race car drivers. I tried to convince Garryl to return but he's off to Spain. Has Coffee Chat ever met at La Biela?
I just have a cafe doble and maybe one medialuna. On occasion I'll order a tostado. I don't personally consider it a restaurant, rather a confiteria. It seems it's more the tourists who order the meals.

I just have a cafe doble and maybe one medialuna. On occasion I'll order a tostado. I don't personally consider it a restaurant, rather a confiteria. It seems it's more the tourists who order the meals.
Restaurants open at 12.00 to 15.30 and then 20.00 to 12.00
Confiterias open at 7.00 AM to 12.00 pm straight..!

How much does that cost?

Most place have a QR card to review the menu. Figure that a main dish starts at 12K ..

Back