Prices soaring at Mercado Central

Thanks for the info Va2ba - exactly what I asked for.

As far as the other guy's comments, I'm not sure where in my post I was supposed to have asked where the mercado central is (?!?). I know where it is, I just wanted to ask what it was like, as I've never been.

oksanache said:
The poster did not even reply when asked specifically where this mercado central (that noone seems to know) is located.
John.St said:
va2ba give the many uninformed the address of Mercado Central.

Smcali23 said:
As far as the other guy's comments, I'm not sure where in my post I was supposed to have asked where the mercado central is (?!?). I know where it is, I just wanted to ask what it was like, as I've never been.
You are obviously not the only reader in this forum.

John.St said:
You are obviously not the only reader in this forum.

John. St - I wasn't talking to you.
I hadn't asked where the mercado central was in my first post and oskanache said in his post that I had 'specifically' asked where it was, as a way of denouncing the original poster as a spammer. I was sticking up for the original poster as I never asked that question, capiche?

va2ba said:
A few other things caught my wife's attention. There were signs everywhere saying "Clarín Miente" which means Clarín lies (I'll point out that Clarín is the one reporting inflation). You could not buy the Clarín at the newsstand inside Mercado Central. When questioned about why, they said that it was forbidden from being sold there.

Thoughts?

I think the "Clarin miente" has to do with the ongoing DNA testing of the owners children, who Cristina's people accuse of being kidnapped from families of the desaparecidos.

irina said:
I think the "Clarin miente" has to do with the ongoing DNA testing of the owners children, who Cristina's people accuse of being kidnapped from families of the desaparecidos.

That would be assuming there was only one beef between Clarín and the government - but I think on last count there were about 5 or 6 ongoing squabbles. This one all stems from an article on the deplorable nature of the market in Clarín. The market has representation from the Federal, GCBA and Provincia de Buenos Aires administrations and apparently the Feds man in charge reports to Moreno. The sign and the newsstands being banned from selling any Clarín publications for at least a couple of days was someone's idea of settling scores.

irina said:

That would be assuming there was only one beef between Clarn and the government - but I think on last count there were about 5 or 6 ongoing squabbles. This one all stems from an article on the deplorable nature of the market in Clarn. The market has representation from the Federal, GCBA and Provincia de Buenos Aires administrations and apparently the Feds man in charge reports to Moreno. The sign and the newsstands being banned from selling any Clarn publications for at least a couple of days was someone's idea of settling scores.

But Smcali23, in a forum you are talking to everyone :D

^
Look, John St.
How about admitting when you are wrong?
Or just alternatively read the post, see why people post their answers and understand that not everything is about you.

Did oksanache complain of lack of address or not?

Does "the many uninformed" address you?

Do understand that not everything in this forum is about you.

Back