Prices

Caribbean Cool

Registered
crazy prices 4 apples in Manila Philippines $4.00
2 smaller potatoes....6 bananas.....4 apples....4 pears $4000 pesos in Buenos Aires....about $4.00

I'm grateful that I am able to buy all the fresh organic fruits and vegetables I need for the week, delivered to my door for about $10-12USD.

My Argentine friend needs to borrow money every month because his retirement isn't enough to cover his monthly expenses.

What would be a general comfortable monthly cost of living for somoene whos income is coming in as dollars?

What would be a general comfortable monthly cost of living for somoene whos income is coming in as dollars?

Assuming you don't want to plan further than say 3-6 months.

The higher cost is going to be rent. Probably need to stay at least 2 weeks in an airbnb first time for $300-400 at least.

After that you can look for a place using fb marketplace and sign a temporary lease. Minimum for a liveable place is $400 a month, but if you want to have comfortable furniture and not just an improvised apartment with random things I would say minimum $700 month + 1 month commision.

Obviously for people coming here and just renting a room and cooking every day it's doable on $600-1000 a month.

For a short term single person who wants to have a comfortable place to themselves in a central area and go out to restaurants frequently the minimum would be closer to $15000 a month in total.

The higher cost is going to be rent. Probably need to stay at least 2 weeks in an airbnb first time for $300-400 at least.

After that you can look for a place using fb marketplace and sign a temporary lease. Minimum for a liveable place is $400 a month, but if you want to have comfortable furniture and not just an improvised apartment with random things I would say minimum $700 month + 1 month commision.

Obviously for people coming here and just renting a room and cooking every day it's doable on $600-1000 a month.

For a short term single person who wants to have a comfortable place to themselves in a central area and go out to restaurants frequently the minimum would be closer to $15000 a month in total.

Did you mean 1500? or $15,000 a month total ?

Back