Product recommendations for Baby?

thuy.ashtango

Registered
Any product recommendations for infants? What kind of oleo, cotton, soap, etc do you use on your baby?

I have a newborn and I'm still trying things out. The doctors are pretty specific that I should use hypoallergenic products without perfume, but are less specific on brands.

help.

thuy.ashtango said:
Any product recommendations for infants? What kind of oleo, cotton, soap, etc do you use on your baby?

I have a newborn and I'm still trying things out. The doctors are pretty specific that I should use hypoallergenic products without perfume, but are less specific on brands.

help.

Sent you a pm..

I don't use soap on my baby. I don't believe they need anything other than water....as in nature.

We use Woolite's hypoallergenic detergent for babies to clean the baby clothes. And we use Johnson's baby wash. My parents brought the soap from the US, but as far as I know, it is the same that they sell here.

We actually found that the water was the biggest problem. There is so much chlorine in the water that her skin would get really dry. We've started using purified water and the difference is remarkable. She has almost no dry skin anymore.

va2ba said:
We use Woolite's hypoallergenic detergent for babies to clean the baby clothes. And we use Johnson's baby wash. My parents brought the soap from the US, but as far as I know, it is the same that they sell here.

We actually found that the water was the biggest problem. There is so much chlorine in the water that her skin would get really dry. We've started using purified water and the difference is remarkable. She has almost no dry skin anymore.

Absolutely with you on Woolite as it was the gentlest detergent we could find here but wed didalso find Lux flakes for babies in Jumbo in Almagro 3 or 4 times in 2 years and it was also very mild. As va2BA says the water can be so drying that even my youngest with no ezcema had it on his scalp and it only cured when we were out of Bsas on holidays. Water purifiers are the only way to survive for baby and for you or your hair will be a dry mess of cascading locks in a matter of weeks, added to the post partum hair loss it can be traumatic!

I have a newborn and use Johnson´s products. For his clothes that I handwash I use Ala Camellito or the same Johnson´s soap I use for his baths. Congrats!

Where can I find water purifiers? What brand would you recommend?

fifs2 said:
Absolutely with you on Woolite as it was the gentlest detergent we could find here but wed didalso find Lux flakes for babies in Jumbo in Almagro 3 or 4 times in 2 years and it was also very mild. As va2BA says the water can be so drying that even my youngest with no ezcema had it on his scalp and it only cured when we were out of Bsas on holidays. Water purifiers are the only way to survive for baby and for you or your hair will be a dry mess of cascading locks in a matter of weeks, added to the post partum hair loss it can be traumatic!

Back