Production Company Or Freelancers?

vanessacamozzi

Registered
Hey guys, I am working on a new small project and need to have three short videos made (5 minutes in length or so) and wanted to know if anybody could give me recommendations of a production company that they have worked with or if you know of any great freelancers on hand.

I would need a cameraman/audio/lighting and then for post production color correction/compression/graphics/ lower thirds etc..

I don't need a producer as this will be produced and laid out ahead of time, so I am just looking for the right crew! If this project goes well there would certainly be future work ahead, so I am looking to build a relationship with the right company or persons. *English speaking capabilities would be needed for production and post production.

Please respond to this thread with any information and examples of work. Or you can inbox me at [email protected]. Thanks so much and I hope everyone is having a good 2014 thus far! Thanks again.

Best,
Vanessa

Hi Vanessa, I will reply to you on email, not sure what the scope of the project is, but I have a production company that produces content for the US market, including AirBnb, Pottery Barn, GE, Nike, LG and local hotels and restaurants, in addition to providing production services for Nat Geo, Gene Simmons, A&E, History Channel and HGTV. All of our crew is bilingual. -Ginger
http://www.santelmoproductions.com

Back